Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Look Back Wednesday - January 4, 2017 - Path of Fate by Diana Pharaoh Francis


LOOK BACK WEDNESDAY IS A FEATURE HERE ON MY BLOG.  I DECIDED TO  FEATURE BOOKS FROM DIFFERENT SHELVES ON GOODREADS.  SOME HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON MY BLOG AND SOME HAVE NOT. 

THIS MONTH I AM TAKING BOOKS FROM MY GOODREADS FANTASY SHELF.
Path of Fate (Path, #1)Path of Fate by Diana Pharaoh Francis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a re-issue of the Path series by Francis. I loved it the first time I read it and loved it even more this time. Reisil is such a strong character. No matter what happens she does not let it get her down. All of the back story and world building are part of the story line and never interfere with the flow of the story. While there is a conclusion to the plot in the book it is easy to tell that Reisil has much more of a story to tell. There is action, adventure, a little romance, betrayal and an all around good story line to keep interest high.

View all my reviews

No comments: