Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - February 22, 2014

Some of the Books Stacked on My Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.




Purchased:

Blue Remembered Earth by Alastair Reynolds
The Clockwork Wolf by Lynn Viehl

From The Library:

Phoenix Rising by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Broken Stars is brilliant, hope you like it just as much as I. Happy reading.

Bob/Sally said...

Great haul! I loved Phoenix Rising, and Blue Remembered Earth is on my to-be-read list.

Here are my new additions

Megan R said...

The Clockwork Wolf sounds pretty cool. I love a good steampunk!

Siiri said...

These Broken Stars!!! *stares* It looks so pretty. I want to get the hardcover, but it costs like a fortune so.. I'm just going to wait for a sale. Happy reading!

Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

Anonymous said...

I really liked These Broken Stars. I hope you like it too.

Anonymous said...

Great haul! I absolutely LOVED These Broken Stars, definitely my all time favorite book of 2013. Hope you enjoy your books! :)
My StS: http://bribookishconfessions.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/stacking-the-shelves-12-half-off-edition/

Happy Reading!
-Brianna @ Brianna's Bookish Confessions

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great haul! I really loved These Broken Stars, I can't wait for the next one. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

Jillyn said...

I've heard a lot of good things about These Broken Stars. Enjoy your reads! My STS

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

The Clockwork Wolf has me curious..nice haul. I hope you enjoy them all.

Jamie E. said...

Nice week! These Broken Stars in on my to-read list. Happy Reading!
Here are my newest additions .