Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - September 3, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

Once again I have all audio books.

From the Library:

Shooting at Loons by Margaret Maron - There were several in the series out on Thursday (the day they put out new purchases).  I picked the one with the earliest copyright.





Swept Away by Robyn Carr - This is one I did not take to review but since I like the author decided to give it a try on CD.






Make Me Love You by Johanna Lindsey - I have this one going in the car and so far it is very entertaining.  It is a new release by Lindsey.






Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson - This is the first one is a long running series.  I have seen it several times and have seen great reviews so it is the one I am listening to in the house.  So far it is great fun.

No comments: