Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Look Back Wednesday - Silver Shark by Ilona Andrew

LOOK BACK WEDNESDAY IS A FEATURE HERE ON THE BLOG.  THERE ARE SO MANY REALLY GOOD BOOKS I HAVE REVIEWED ON GOODREADS I DECEIDED TO HIGHLIGHT SOME FROM THE PAST.  RIGHT NOW I AM FEATURING BOOKS POSTED ON MY GOODREADS SCIENCE FICTION ROMANCE SHELF.  EACH REVIEW IS A DIRECT POST FROM MY GOODREADS REVIEW.

Silver Shark (Kinsmen, #2)Silver Shark by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Claire Shannon has enhanced mental capabilities that were used in a war her side lost. By hiding those abilities she is allowed to live but must go off planet and start a new life. She must continue to hide what she can do but finds if difficult. The attraction she feels toward her new boss does not help. This has great world building and wonderful characters. I hope to see more in this universe.

Ilona Andrews is the pen name for a husband and wife writing team. Ilona is a native-born Russian and Gordon is a former U.S. Army sergeant. They write the Kate Daniels books and The Edge books. So far there is a short story and this novella in The Kinsman Series. I am hoping for more. This world has unlimited possibilities.



View all my reviews

No comments: