Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Look Back Wednesday - His Warrior Bride by Lara Santiago

LOOK BACK WEDNESDAY IS A FEATURE HERE ON THE BLOG.  THERE ARE SO MANY REALLY GOOD BOOKS I HAVE REVIEWED ON GOODREADS I DECEIDED TO HIGHLIGHT SOME FROM THE PAST.  RIGHT NOW I AM FEATURING BOOKS POSTED ON MY GOODREADS SCIENCE FICTION ROMANCE SHELF.  EACH REVIEW IS A DIRECT POST FROM MY GOODREADS REVIEW.



His Warrior BrideHis Warrior Bride by Lara Santiago
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Erotic Character Driven Science Fiction. Lara Santiago is one of my favorite authors of erotica. She always has a good story to go with the sex. This time an astroid has hit the Earth and caused massive damage. Craig Hauser was hired to protect a group living inside a mountain in Colorado. Forced to stay with the group when the astroid hits he must accept a wife. That wife has a mission of her own. She is there to take down the leader of the group. Neither count on the attraction that grows between them or complications it causes.



View all my reviews

No comments: