Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves, February 8, 2014

Some of the Books Stacked on My Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.

Purchased:


The Star Queen by Susan Grant

From NetGalley for Review:

Whisper of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn
Honor’s Knight by Rachel Bach
Helmut Saves the World by Matt Sheehan
Hollow World by Michael J. Sullivan

The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison

5 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I haven't heard of any of those, but I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Unknown said...

Great books! Hope you can stop by mine.

Anonymous said...

Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice haul this week. I haven't heard of any of them. I will have to check them out on GR.
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Danica @ Rainy Tree Reader said...

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel uncultured when they don't know ANY books on someone's STS? Anyone? But I'm also excited when I don't know the books because that gives me more titles to search out on Goodreads:)

Soooo even though I don't know of these books, I hope that your reading is every bit as delightful as it should be;)Happy Reading!